Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

2012 Year in Review

I can't believe its December 30th and 2012 is coming to a close.
I wanted to recap the past year and reflect on what a wonderful year it has been.
I'm skipping January because it was relatively uneventful,
 and I started this blog in February.

In March, I completed my first month of sewing classes and showed off some of my new skills.




In May, we went to New Orleans for our 2nd anniversary,


In June, we did some decorating around the house and I had a DIY disaster.


In July, I finished and installed my biggest sewing project yet,


In August, I went to Houston and Asheville did some more DIY projects and lots of cooking.


In September, I made 4 goals (more to come on that later) and 




In November, I put my gratitude into action.


In December, we prepared for our big Christmas dinner and hosted both sides.





All in all, 2012 has been an eventful and amazing year.
I don't know how 2013 could possible top it,
but stay with me because I have a feeling it will. :)

xoxo - Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment