Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

Simple Mercury Glass Mantel

Hello friends!
Today, I'm showing off our fireplace mantel all decked out for Christmas.

Yes, that's a big honkin' TV and speaker in the middle of our mantel, and the main focal point of the room.
We have priorities...TV over design in the Battles household.

I kept it pretty simple.
Pottery Barn stockings we got a few years ago,
and glittered pinecone tree I got at Marshalls. 
Although, I think I could have DIY'ed
it myself if I had to.
(Yes, DIY'ed is a word here.)
Other than that, I just mixed in some glittery branches and berries in my pitcher vase.

I also tried out flameless led candles for the first time, not only for safety,
but also so I wouldn't get soot on the wall.


 I actually think they look natural lit in the hurricane, 
and emit a pretty glowing flicker.

More features of the Christmas decorating we've been doing around
here coming soon!

I'm linking up again!

Holiday

xoxo - Bethany
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment