Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Room With a View

While we were at the beach, I was surfing the internet and saw this post 

The patio furniture she bought was exactly what Jason and I had talked about wanting for our deck.
AND it was on  super sale at Utopia Target with free shipping. (Still is!)



So after approval from corporate (AKA the go ahead from Jason), I ordered it. 

I must tell you that after my wedding day and maybe one or two other spiritually significant moments,
 that was my peak.
Literally laying on the beach ordering furniture over the internet.
It just doesn't get any better than that. :)

So this is what our deck looked like before.

It was a large and nice but hardly an outdoor room.

Here it is now.

 
The furniture is even better than I was expecting, which is always great when ordering stuff from the internet.
Assembly was required but Jason knocked it out over his lunch break so it wasn't very involved.
(Contrary to some reviews on Target.com in case you're interested.)

The banana (swing arm) umbrella was a Southeastern Salvage score.
(Love that place.)
Yeah its not as nice of quality, but for 10% of the cost who cares?

The  outdoor pillows were made by Yours Truly.


Just call me the Pillow Princess because there is plenty more where that came from.

We are really enjoying our new outdoor room!
Its a great place to drink coffee in the morning or relax in the evenings.

As always, thanks for reading!

-Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Your deck looks great! So inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some beautiful deck furniture, and I love your shopping on the beach, scored it on-sale story.

    ReplyDelete