Pages

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Gratitude in Action: There's No Place Like Home


Today, I'm continuing my Gratitude in Action series
by keeping it simple.
One of the things I'm most grateful for in my life today,
is the ability to work part time, 
and not stay in job where I'm trapped in a cubicle and miserable.


I would much rather be at home a few days a week and
I'm only able to do that because of Jason.
He works twice as hard, so I don't have to.
And I appreciate it immensely.
 How do I put my gratitude into action?
Laundry.
Cooking.
Vacuuming
Dusting.
Mopping.
Cleaning Toilets.
You Get the idea... the housework.


 But most days, when I'm off work and home alone
and no one's watching, I would much rather
sit on the couch, read, drink coffee and be lazy.
Don't get me wrong. I do this...
but after a while, I get up
 and I try to be of service in some way to my husband.

 via

Because I know he is off working hard,
and I know I should be too.

xoxo - Bethany  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment