Pages

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Drinking it up!

This year, I  lost my mind and
volunteered to host Christmas dinner for our extended family.
Both Jason's side and mine;
so I'm expecting 12 adults and 5 kiddos.
I'm really getting excited about hosting and working out the anxiety I was feeling.



Along with getting excited, I'm starting to make lists and plan what I need to pull this off.
Luckily for me, my amazing Nana bought me 8 place settings of the Lenox Holiday China.
Along with what I already had, and a couple of additional plates I'm going to get,
I will have enough for the 12 adults.

But, I didn't know what drinkware I was going to use to serve iced tea or water in with dinner.
That is until, the heavens opened up and God smiled upon me at the dollar store last week.
 I was there to buy the Operation Christmas Child gifts,

 For a dollar a piece?! I'll take 12!!
Just like the iconic Reluctant Entertainer,
it really is the small things in life
that make me smile the widest,
like my dollar store drinking glasses.

xoxo - Bethany
 

No comments:

Post a Comment