Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

2012 Southern Living Idea House

O.M.G. Have you seen the 2012 Southern Living Idea House?!
It's gorgeous!





It's a renovated farmhouse in Senoia, Georgia, just south of Atlanta.

There's something I love about every room....

I love the burlap drapes framing the front door, making it feel like a finished room.



The living room is my favorite room in the whole house...I love the Chesterfield sofa, the textures, the flea market finds, the herringbone tile work in the fireplace....I could go on.


I love the white cabinets juxtaposed against the black granite, the iron barstools, the vent hood wrapped in cabinetry to make it blend seamlessly..




 In the keeping room, the high back loveseat grounds the rooms and draws you in...


 I want a claw foot tub. Will you buy me a claw foot tub? And then redo my brand new bathroom to incorporate it? No? Okay, moving on.


 I love the modern sink in the weathered console. Beautiful.





Porches and more porches. Again, I love the mix of old and new. And how the curtains soften the whole space.

Who's up for a road trip to Senoia?
I'm in!

Check out additional images on the Southern Living website here.

-Bethany

 

No comments:

Post a Comment