Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Christmas in July

Hello, hello!

Last week, I had some Kohl's cash (basically free money to spend) burning a hole in my pocket,
 so I went shopping!

I didn't see any clothes I couldn't live without...shocker, I know, 
so I headed back to the housewares department.

And I spotted these on clearance..


Mercury Glass votives and hurricane candle holders!
 
I love mercury glass!
Last Christmas, I was  lusting over all the mercury glass in the Pottery Barn catalog.


VIA






But it wasn't in the budget to spend tons of money on Pottery Barn Christmas chotchkies.  :(

This year, I've  temporarily lost my mind offered to host Christmas dinner, so I really want the house to look festive around the holidays.

So I'm starting early.
Welcome to my Christmas in July!



-Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment