Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

**WARNING! Bump Ahead!**




via

So, as you may have noticed, all has been quiet in my blog world for the past month or so,
and I apologize for just dropping off the radar so suddenly, but I promise I have a good excuse.

Jason and I are expecting a baby!

We couldn't be more overjoyed and excited!
Baby Battles is due August 20, 2013.
I'm 13 weeks today and starting to see some light
 at the end of the first trimester tunnel of absolute utter exhaustion.

So I plan on picking back up with the blogging, 
but I'm also going to give myself a break if I don't get around to it as much as I would like.

As far as the baby goes...so far so good!
We heard a really strong heartbeat at 170 bpm at our 12 week appointment.
Our next appointment is at 16 weeks, but I promise to be back with more details before then.

From the bottom of our hearts,
thank you to all of our friends and family who have been more than supportive and excited for us!
We look forward to this journey of love called parenthood!

xoxo - Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment