Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Pink or Blue, What Will It Be?


I can't believe I'm already 15 weeks,
but I am ready to find out if this baby is a boy or girl!

Lucky for us, we have our first ultrasound next week.
Its not the big anatomy scan, but an earlier one to check my cervical length.
But we will get a peek of the baby, which I am really excited about.
If the baby cooperates and is in the right position, we might be able to find out the gender.

So, which is it? Boy or girl?
I don't know. 
At first, I was positive it is a girl, but I've had several dreams where it's been a boy.
So then I started second guessing my intuition, and now I have no idea what Baby Battles is.
Jason says he has no idea either.

Here's what the Old Wives Tales say...

Carrying high = GIRL/Carrying low = BOY: Carrying high.Girl!
Craving salty or sour = BOY/Craving sweets = GIRL: Craving that sugar. Girl!
Morning sickness = BOY/ No morning sickness = GIRL:  No morning sickness. Girl!
More Mood swings = GIRL/ Less Mood Swings = BOY: My poor husband. God bless him. Girl!
Chinese Gender Calendar: Girl!
Age at Conception + Month of Conception: It's an odd number. Boy!
Ring on a string: Pendulum motion. Girl!
Baby's heart rate over 140 = GIRL/ Below 140= BOY: Its been high. Girl!

Wow! Overwhelmingly girl based off old wives tales.
Unfortunately they are just that, so we'll have to wait a little bit longer!
In the meantime, you can vote on the Head.Heart.House. facebook page
whether you think Baby Battles is a boy or girl!

xoxo - Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment