Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pretty Piped Pillow

Hey y'all!
Today I'm back with a new sewing skill.

Piping!

I made a piped pillow to match my skirted bedside table.





It turned out great!
 So great, in fact, I might have to pipe all my sewing projects from here on out!




Here it is with a peek of the skirted side table.
I think it ties it all together and gives it a more custom look.

This definately won't be my last piped pillow!

This weekend, my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and nephew came in town to visit
and celebrate my other sister-in-law, Jenny's birthday.
We had a wonderful time getting to visit and 
I am looking forward to the next time we get together.

This coming weekend, we're headed to the Meditterranian!
I'll be back later this week with details. :)

xoxo- Bethany





No comments:

Post a Comment