Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Latest Estate Sale Finds

This week my partner in crime when it comes to estate sales, Toni, was at the beach; 
but I still managed to make it to one.
It was worth it.
I found some treasures.

Here's what I got:


Brass camel incense holder.
I love camels and they're  not that easy to find.
Had to get him.

Speaking of camels, I have been coveting this camel bracelet.
Someone should buy it for me.
*cough* Jason *cough*


Okay, so when I look at this I see adorable vintage whale toy.
Jason sees a massager. Gross. A used massager.
Now it's not as cute as I thought.
Maybe it will grow on me again and will look cute on a shelf in my someday nursery.
No, mom, I'm not pregnant.


No, mom, I'm not smoking either.
But I do have friends and family who smoke.
Therefore, occasionally I need an ashtray.
Why not have a cool vintage one?


A cool one that is genuine alabaster, hand carved, made in Italy.

So, all in all, I spent 5 bucks. Not bad. :)

Have you found any vintage treasure lately?

-Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment