Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sew Easy: DIY Burp Cloths

Happy Monday!
Long time, no blog.
April and May were really busy. 
There was only one weekend when I wasn't traveling or hosting out of town company
and those are the busiest months at work.
So, needless to say, blogging wasn't at the top of my priority list.
Lately though, I've downshifted (and plan on staying that way until Baby Battles has made his debut). I'm done with work  (woo- hoo!) other than helping out at summer camp a couple weeks.
I'm hoping to blog more over the next couple of months as I definitely want to document this time in our lives.

Today, I wanted to share a little sewing project I just finished up,
DIY burp cloths.


I just took the standard Gerber cloth diapers and
sewed some cute fabric and trim down the center to dress them up. 
Easy peasy and I think they turned out pretty cute.

I'm in my last month of sewing classes now,
and working on a sweet day gown for my little man.
I'll be sure to share when I get it finished up.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment