Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

House Update: 6 weeks until closing


Over the weekend, Jason and I went to check on the progress of the house when we weren't painting furniture.

Outside, they had added the stone facade, poured the driveway and walkway, and built brick steps up to the porch.


In the kitchen, the cabinets went in!
 (I never thought I'd be this excited about kitchen cabinets...)

 (pendent lights over the breakfast bar)

The tile was finished in all the bathrooms, as well as all the bathroom cabinets.

 Most of the fans and light fixtures were in.

Built ins in the great room were installed.


Travertine was installed around the fireplace.
I originally thought the cabinets around the fireplace should be painted white, but now the dark is growing on me. What do you think? Should they be painted white or left dark? Less than 6 weeks to go!

-Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty home! I'm enjoying this exciting time!

    ReplyDelete